If life were a book I’m finishing a chapter…

These past few days have been a little strange. I’m being forced to consider the possibility that I won’t see my steam clouds coming out of the condenser at close range ever again. My work friends might fall away or I could keep in touch, but I don’t know if I will ever see some of these people again.

I know that’s supposed to be what I say at the end of high school, but really Energy Northwest has been my senior year. I didn’t feel nearly as attached to the rest of the senior class as I do to my team here at work. My countdown started over the weekend when I realized that there are only seven more days. I feel torn; my life here has been comfortable and I don’t mind getting paid more than minimum wage. Then again, BYU awaits and what will feel like so much free time will be welcome.

The new WBLs come in soon, mine tomorrow today. Shelby is unexpectedly here today, so this post must be cut short!

0 comments:

Post a Comment