Viva Perú!

On January 30th, I enter the Provo MTC (Missionary Training Center). I will become proficient but not fluent in the Spanish language in three weeks, then, in all likelihood I will be flown to the Perú MTC to finish in a total of 8 weeks learning what will change people’s lives for eternity in the Perú Lima North Mission.



It’s going to be a long four months of looking up things like, the average height of a man in Peru is 5’ 4.5”. What’s even cooler, the women are 4’ 11.5”!!! I will have a giant Peruvian flag on my wall:



And I have already started trying to read the Book of Mormon in Spanish. I can’t wait!
Just a few more pictures of the country:


Looks a little like Southern California, no?


Alpaca, like llamas...but Perúviano!


The City of Lima.

2 comments:

Bri Horne said...

I'm sooooooo EXCITED for you! :D

Cam said...

Thanks Bri :) I want to talk to you soon!

Post a Comment